Two nutty friends from Aachen, Germany, and their killer ride on a mission from God: To master the Plymouth-Banjul Challenge 2007. Read about their impossible mission here ...

 
Made in Aachen
 

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Lucky Dove


A good luck charm for our trip

I swear I am not making this up: I was just about to check the oil in the blazing veedub when I found this beautiful little dove under the hood. It was neatly tucked away between air intake and alternator. Without a head. I have no clue how it got there, but it certainly didn´t get sucked in my the massive engine intake.

Well, if that´s not a good luck charm then I don´t know what is. I think I´ll wear it on my keychain so I can rub it for good luck during the trip. Or does anybody else have ideas what to do with it?

Give peace a chance

tags: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home